Huwebes, Pebrero 25, 2016

Zoocobia Fun Zoo



Zoocobia Fun Zoo


Zoocobia is much more than a place to view animals. It is a complete educational and fun experience.  Situated in the beautiful, lush, forested foothills of the extended Clark Freeport Zone, Zoocobia is an ecological experience of impressive proportions.


I went there with my friends and we've actually tried everything.
Tried to see all different animals including the exotic ones. This place has got it all, big snakes, eagles, etc. I've fed the birds on my hands, so lovely, I've fed the ostrich, I was afraid at first but it felt so good once you tried it.We went to the maze garden, tried the zipline, the zooc ride ( magnetic cart ride) and had a tour around the aviary and even fed the baby goats.



The management, I forgot the name of the tour manager who assisted us, said they are still adding more facilities such as the camp site, robotic dinosaur safari and a big swimming pool. The place is kid-friendly. everyone should plan to go there. It's going to be a great experience plus the view from the top, It's so rejuvenating. It's a good place to experience nature.


- Lindsay Layson 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento